Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Reelin' & Rockin'

Some-times I will, then again I think I won't.
Some-times I will, then again I think I won't.
Some- times I do, then again I think I don't.

Well, I looked at my watch it was nine twenty one
'twas at a rock 'n' roll dance havin' nothin' but fun.
We were rollin' reelin' and a- rockin'.
We were reelin' and a- rockin' and rollin' till the break of dawn

Well, I looked at my watch, it was nine thirty-two,
There's nothin' I'd rather do than dance with you.
We were rollin', reelin' and a-rockin'...

Well, I looked at my watch, it was nine forty-three,
And every time I'd spin, she'd spin with me.
We were reelin', reelin' and a-rockin', ...)

Well, I looked at my watch, it was nine fifty-four,
I said, "Dance ballerina girl, go, go, go! "
We were rollin, reelin' and a-rockin' ...

Well, I looked at my watch, it was ten o-five,
Man, I didn't know whether I was dead or alive!
But I was rollin', reelin' and a-rockin'....

Well, I looked at my watch, it was ten twenty-six,
But I'm a keep on dancin' till I got my kicks!
We were reelin', reelin' and a- rockin'.....

Well, I looked at my watch, it was ten twenty-eight,
I gotta get my kicks before it gets too late!
We were reelin', reelin' and a- rockin' ....

Well, I looked at my watch, it was ten twenty-nine,
I had to hold her hand, she was still holdin' mine!
We were reelin', reelin' and a-rockin'. ....

Well, I looked at my watch, and to my surprise,
I was dancin' with a woman who was twice my size!
We were reelin', reelin' and a-rockin'. .....

Well, I looked at my watch, and it was time to go,
The band leader said, "We ain't playin' no mo' ! "
We were reelin', reelin', and a-rockin'....

Chuck’s raunchy take on this classic

Footnote: Chuck’s performance schedule would kill a 30-year-old.

More interpretations at Song-ography.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! I like how you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...inspired! Sometimes it's so easy to overthink things when the BEST creativity is often times seeing what is right in front of your eyes. Ingenious! Thanks for linking up to Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete